Our mission at The Online Greek Tutor is to offer you what you need to succeed when communicating in the Greek language. Whatever your reason for wishing to learn Greek, we are here to provide you with the language tools to accomplish your goals. That’s why we want to ensure that you are happy with your lessons and that you always get the best out of your classes.
This page outlines the steps you need to take in case you have any problems/queries during your lessons with us.
- If you have a problem/query regarding your lessons, speak to your tutor. Your tutor is here to help you achieve your goals and all our tutors are willing to help you as much as possible to achieve them. Problems could be:
– you feel that your progress is not what you expected
– you feel that there are activities during your lessons that are not appropriate for you
– you would like to focus on specific things in your lessons
– any other problem related to learning
Please communicate that to your tutor immediately!
- If their help does not satisfy you please contact Augusta Perdiou, our administrative coordinator, who will take the necessary steps to solve your problems. Augusta’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a technical problem with the platform, you can also talk to your tutor. They will contact the support team of our platform to solve the problem for you.
- In case, you still have problems please contact Augusta Perdiou, our administrative coordinator, who will take the necessary steps to solve your problems. Augusta’s email:i email@example.com