In this video lesson, you will learn how to use two Greek nouns that confuse many Greek learners!
I suggest you the following method to get the most out of this video:
1. Watch it twice without subtitles and try to understand what it is said
2. Put the subtitles (click the gear icon in the right corner of the video) and watch with subtitles in Greek
3. Write down and memorise all the unknown words
4. Try to write sentences with the new words that you have learnt
5. Download the transcript with the gaps, watch the video and try to fill in the gaps.
To Check your understanding here is the full transcript.
Please email me to email@example.com for any questions about my Greek lessons.