Let’s learn the Greek language. In today’s lesson, you can learn how to use the words ”πρέπει” and ”έπρεπε”
We suggest you the following method to get the most out of this video:
1. Watch it twice without subtitles and try to understand what it is said
2. Put the subtitles (click the gear icon in the right corner of the video) and watch with subtitles in Greek and English
3. Write down and memorize all the unknown words
4. Try to write sentences with the new words that you have learnt
5. Download the transcript with the gaps, watch the video and try to fill in the gaps.
To Check your understanding here is the full transcript.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about my Greek lessons.