In today’s lesson, we will answer a question from our student Louisa. Louisa had heard, as she told us, someone, to say the word “τρομερός”. He basically said, “ποπο αυτό το φαγητό είναι τρομερό” and she was confused. What did he mean, she asked? Is he afraid of food? So let’s explain to Louisa and all of you the meaning of the word “τρομερός”.
We suggest you the following method to get the most out of this video:
1. Watch it twice without subtitles and try to understand what it is said
2. Put the subtitles (click the gear icon in the right corner of the video) and watch with subtitles in Greek and English
3. Write down and memorize all the unknown words
4. Try to write sentences with the new words that you have learnt
5. Upgrade your subscription and access the video lesson’s full transcript, a transcript with gaps to practice your listening and extra exercises to understand better the topic of the video lesson. Upgrading your subscription you will also contribute to the creation of more video lesson. Click below to learn more: