Welcome to the first course about Christmas in Greece and Cyprus! This course is in the Greek language. However, English-speaking students can take it as there are subtitles in English. Therefore, you can use this course to learn about Greek culture and at the same time practice your Greek.
In this course you will learn:
● Vocabulary on Greek Christmas, including topics such as food and customs
● Numerous Greek greetings to use during the holidays
● The most important Greek songs related to Christmas
● The origin of the Christmas customs, food, and songs
● The history of ‘’Vasilopita’’ and how to make it