- Discussions on the main subject of the course (expressing your opinion, providing a summary, questions & answers, dialogues).
- Listening exercises (filling in the blanks, providing a summary of what you listened to).
The Subjects covered for all 12 classes are the following:
- Family / The elderly / Human relations
- Residence / City / Village
- Free time / Entertainment / Music / Sports
- Nutrition and Health / Smoking
- Technology / Computers / The Internet
- Mass Media / Advertising and its role in society
- Shopping / Online Shopping
- The environment / Ecology / Recycling
- Public transport / The bike / Ways to move around / Traffic
- Social issues (homeless, unemployment, woman’s position in society)
- Traveling / Vacation / Destinations
- Celebrations / Customs