- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning.
- Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations.
What happens after I pay: After your payment, one of our professional Greek tutors will contact you via email to welcome you to the course and give you instruction on how to join the teacher-led lessons online. You will need a computer with video capabilities and a microphone to be able to attend the lesson. If following your first few sessions you do not feel comfortable that you meet the course pre-requisites and you would prefer to switch to a different course, you will be able to discuss this with your teacher and we can switch you to a new course.
If you are not sure what your level is, please contact us to arrange a FREE online evaluation meeting so that we can place you in the correct group.