- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
What happens after I pay: After your payment, one of our professional Greek tutors will contact you via email to welcome you to the course and give you instruction on how to join the teacher-led lessons online. You will need a computer with video capabilities and a microphone to be able to attend the lesson. If following your first few sessions you do not feel comfortable that you meet the course pre-requisites and you would prefer to switch to a different course, you will be able to discuss this with your teacher and we can switch you to a new course.
If you are not sure what your level is, please contact us to arrange a FREE online evaluation meeting so that we can place you in the correct group.