- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
What happens after I pay: After your payment, one of our professional Greek tutors will contact you via email to welcome you to the course and give you instruction on how to join the teacher-led lessons online. You will need a computer with video capabilities and a microphone to be able to attend the lesson. If following your first few sessions you do not feel comfortable that you meet the course pre-requisites and you would prefer to switch to a different course, you will be able to discuss this with your teacher and we can switch you to a new course.
If you are not sure what your level is, please contact us to arrange a FREE online evaluation meeting so that we can place you in the correct group.