- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst traveling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
What happens after I pay: After your payment, one of our professional Greek tutors will contact you via email to welcome you to the course and give you instructions on how to join the teacher-led lessons online. You will need a computer with video capabilities and a microphone to be able to attend the lesson. If following your first few sessions you do not feel comfortable that you meet the course prerequisites and you would prefer to switch to a different course, you will be able to discuss this with your teacher and we can switch you to a new course.
If you are not sure what your level is, please contact us to arrange a FREE online evaluation meeting so that we can place you in the correct group.