4 common Greek words and their differences
In this lesson, Joanna is explaining to us how to use 4 different common Greek words. These words are ”βράδυ” ”νύχτα” ”δείπνο” and ”βραδινό”. These words have almost the same meaning in Greek. However, there are some differences in their meanings. Joanna’s explanation is excellent, so, watch the video until the end and get the most out of it.
We suggest the following method to get the most out of this video:
1. Watch it twice without subtitles and try to understand what it is said
2. Put the subtitles (click the gear icon in the right corner of the video) and watch with subtitles in Greek and English
3. Write down and memorize all the unknown words
4. Try to write sentences with the new words that you have learned
5. Check out our tips on how to learn Greek.
6. Upgrade your subscription and access the video lesson’s full transcript, a transcript with gaps to practice your listening and extra exercises to understand better the topic of the video lesson. Upgrading your subscription you will also contribute to the creation of more video lessons. Click below to learn more:
Please feel to contact us should you have any questions.