Let’s learn Greek online! Today we will answer the question of our student George, about the use of the word “τίποτα” or “τίποτε”. This word is an indefinite pronoun and can sometimes be positive and sometimes negative, according to each situation. Watch the video to learn more about it.
We suggest the following method to get the most out of this video:
1. Watch it twice without subtitles and try to understand what it is said
2. Put the subtitles (click the gear icon in the right corner of the video) and watch with subtitles in Greek and English
3. Write down and memorize all the unknown words
4. Try to write sentences with the new words that you have learnt
5. Upgrade your subscription and access the video lesson’s full transcript, a transcript with gaps to practice your listening and extra exercises to understand better the topic of the video lesson. Upgrading your subscription you will also contribute to the creation of more video lesson. Click below to learn more: