What we do
Our mission is to help you communicate in Greek, either this being with your relatives in Greece or with the locals during your trips to Greece. By providing Greek Lessons Online, we are here to help you connect with Greek culture and history through the Greek language. We know how happy you will feel when you can communicate in Greek and we are dedicated to achieving that goal with you by helping you Learning Greek!
Our Students Are?
- People who love Greece as a tourist destination and want to communicate with the locals when they go to Greece on vacation.
- People who are passionate about Greek history and culture and this has stimulated their interest in exploring the country and its people in greater depth.
Do you belong to any of these groups?
What you will get from our Greek Lessons Online:
- YOU WILL GET the best advice and an introduction to resources for further study.
- YOU WILL GET the encouragement and the motivation you need to make changes.
- YOU WILL BENEFIT from the positive approach found in each lesson.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, if you stick to our plan, YOU WILL ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS.
Let’s now look and see exactly what is included in our Greek Lessons Online:
- One, two or three (or more) high-quality, effective and goal-oriented lessons a week.
- Language-learning advice so you will achieve YOUR goals.
- Homework targeted specifically to you (fun, interesting, and relevant).
- Language-learning resources (so that you actually make progress).
- Emailed homework with feedback after each lesson.
- Learn Greek easily and effectively.
Reasons to Learn Greek with us
- ENGAGING AND FUN LESSONS
- LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES
- LESSONS ARE SPECIFIC TO YOU
- YOU WILL USE YOUR GREEK
- YOU WILL PROGRESS
We do our best to make the lessons fun and engaging. We will have conversations, do role-playing, play learning games, listen to Greek songs, laugh, share with each other and enjoy our time together. Your lessons will be a lot of fun, and that’s the best way to learn.
Making mistakes is great, as long as you learn from them. During each class, you will get feedback on your mistakes and be given many examples of how to eliminate them. We will make working on your most common mistakes a priority and you will soon learn how to stop making them.
In our first FREE evaluation meeting, you will let us know what your goals are and what you want to achieve. Then, we will create a learning plan for you based on your needs and expectations.
Speaking and using a language is the best way to learn it. You will do a lot of that in class. You will also do a lot of listening, reading and writing both in and outside of class.
If you put our advice into practice, we promise you that you will progress. We know what it takes to improve most rapidly and we will show you how. All you need to do is FOLLOW OUR PLAN.